Fast Food Restaurant Team Member
Sorry, this job has expired.
KFC is now hiring Team Members.
Team Members make the biggest impact on our guest experience and bring our restaurants to life! As part of our KFC Family, you will be part of a team that will provide thorough training, and learning opportunities that help you grow.
When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family. Our KFC Family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken. We value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants!
• You must be 16 years old to apply.
• Master the art of our secret recipe through our world-class training.
• Take absolute pride in everything you do.
• Value customer service and positively impact our guests' experience.
• Work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Practice high quality food and cleanliness standards.
• Bring an upbeat energy to the team.
• Have a commitment to timeliness and a sense of urgency.
• Make our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standards.
• Partner with your Team Members to manage the products needed to fulfill guest orders.
• Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, fresh meals, and a commitment to cleanliness.
• Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency.
• Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environment.
Working at KFC company-owned or independent franchisee restaurants is more than a job, you have the opportunity to help families create memories and be a community partner! We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun recognition culture and training programs that help you grow with opportunities for advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.